Isn’t it funny how we can strive to reach a goal and forget the fundamentals to get there? These 5 famous quotes I found on the addicted2success website are examples of the fundamentals to get us continuously moving toward our goals. We are all unique, each path is a bit different and we all have something to contribute. Will you take a leap ahead deeper into your journey? Check out these quotes that will surely reignite you:
- We are really competing against ourselves, we have no control over how other people perform. – Pete Cashmore (Founder Of Mashable)
- Timing, perseverance and 10 years of trying will eventually make you look like an overnight success. – Biz Stone (Twitter)
- The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer – Nolan Bushnell, founder of Atari and Chuck E. Cheese’s
- Genius is 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration – Thomas Edison, inventor and scientist
- “High expectations are the key to everything.” – Sam Walton, founder of Wal-Mart
May these little reminders stir up the Entrepreneur in you, push you to press into your tenth year of building your dreams and make a splash in the world! Your contributions matter, your ideas matter and the world is a better place because you are here. Keep moving forward, you’re closer than you think!
Until Next Time, Always Remember, You MATTER!